Final Fantasy XIV Kicks Off A New Free Login Campaign Through August 16
FFXIV is running a free login event through August 16. Shadowbringers offers players a whole new world of adventure in the lands of Norvrandt. And in the hope that would-be adventurers can experience all that FFXIV has to offer, we are pleased to announce the latest Free Login Campaign!
If you or any of your friends are currently taking a break, you won't want to miss out on this limited-time event!
- Free Login Campaign
- Campaign Schedule
- Free Login Period
- Client Download
- Notes Regarding the Free Login Campaign
- Free Login Campaign
Users who have previously purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV.
All registered service accounts are set as inactive during the campaign period.
Registered service account must have been inactive for at least thirty days.
* Details of service accounts can be confirmed via the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station.
From Friday, August 9, 2019 at 1:00 a.m. to Friday, August 16, 2019 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT)
Free Login Period
Six days including the day on which users first log in. This period ends on the sixth day at 11:59 p.m. (local time).
* Please note that a subscription to FFXIV is required to continue playing after the event period.
If you need to re-install the game, please download the official client software. (Windows/Mac)
Notes Regarding the Free Login Campaign
- Including the day on which you first log in, the free login period lasts approximately six days. For example, players who log in on August 10, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. can play free of charge until August 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Players can log in using all platforms on which their service account has been registered.
- Players cannot log in using a platform on which their service accounts have not been registered.
- Players who are logged in when their free login period expires will be forcibly logged out from the game.
- Players who purchase a subscription during their free login period will forfeit the remaining duration of said period.
- Players with multiple service accounts registered to a single Square Enix account cannot participate if at least one of the accounts is currently active.
- Server maintenance may be carried out during the free login period. Please note that you will be unable to log in to the game during maintenance.
- Service accounts that have been canceled or suspended due to a violation of the service agreement cannot participate
- The free login period begins after logging in via the game launcher using your Square Enix user name and password.
- When attempting to participate in the free login campaign using a Square Enix account with multiple service accounts, the free login period will be valid only for the first service account selected upon logging in. Please note that you may be unable to participate in the free login campaign with more than one service account at a time. If you cannot log in using a second service account even after meeting all other requirements, we ask that you wait for the free login period to expire on your first service account and try again.