Dragon Ball: Legend of Time and Space Spotted At ChinaJoy
While we knew all along there are several mobile games based on Dragon Ball IP in the works, we totally missed out on the PC version, 龙珠时空传说 (or loosely translated to Dragon Ball: Legend of Time and Space). PC MMORPG, officially licensed by Bandai Namco, is a huge web developer based in Shanghai. It is one of the larger game developers owned by Tencent and Netease. Dragon Ball: Legend of Time and Space has been spotted over at ChinaJoy 2019.
Check out the trailer below.
According to MMO Culture, they managed to grab the following details:
- There are 4 playable races: Saiyan, Earthling, Majin, and Namekian
- The Majin race in this game has the highest defense against damage, and the game description says its role is "melee defense." Their control skills make them unique too.
- The Namekian race's designated role is "long range support," and specializes in regenerative skills.
- The other 2 races are yet to be playable back in the January Closed Beta.
- The streamer mentioned that the game, in its first playable form, is worse than modern mobile games and would give it a score of 1 out of 10, followed by suggesting the team making this title should disband.
- There is currently no launch date for Dragon Ball: Legend of Time and Space, and the official website hasn't been updated since May. Quite a surprise it was showcased at ChinaJoy with its own decorated booth!