MapleStory M Adds Two New Explorer Classes: Marksman And Buccaneer
MapleStory M, the mobile MMORPG from Nexon, has released a major update for mobile MapleStory M that kicks off with the introduction of two new explorer classes, the Buccaneer and Marksman. By defeating Empress Cygnus players can earn the Dream Stone which enables crafting of special equipment.The update also includes the new Expedition Boss, Corrupted Empress Cygnus, plus updates to Link Skills and Secondary Weapons.
MapleStory M New Classes: Marksman and Buccaneer
The Marksman Explorer is lethal with its crossbow giving higher critical damage from close range, whereas it gives higher final damage with farther range.
But the Bucanneer is a close combat specialist who uses charged up attacks while the Marksman uses their crossbow to deal critical damage from range. The Buccaneer Explorer allows players to engage in thrilling close combat with overpowering charged attacks.
These Explorers join a fray of characters ready to challenge the latest Expedition Boss: Corrupted Empress Cygnus. Upon defeat of Corrupted Empress Cygnus, players can obtain the Dream Stone, which can be used to craft the "Empress Equipment Set."
This update also brings link skills and secondary weapons to MapleStory M. Link Skills let characters in the same server learn a special skill and Secondary Weapons let players equip two weapons to deal more damage than ever before.
From now through June 19th, new Explorers between 3-75 will receive three levels each time they level up and on reaching a variety of benchmark levels, will also receive the Growth Support Box.
- Exciting in-game events will be available, including:
- New Explorers Celebration On-Time Event: Until May 30, players who login to the game will receive a special rewards that include Pet Package, Character Slot Coupon, uto-Battle Charge Tickets, Epic Mysterious Weapon/Armor Whetstones.
- Turnabout Event: Until June 6, players will be able to earn one-of-a-kind rewards by opening Turnabout Event Boxes.
- BBQ Event: From June 6 to June 19, players can acquire delicious BBQ recipes from hunting to create smoky sensational goodness after completing cooking mini games
- New Explorers Burning Event: Until June 19, new Explorers between level 3 to 75 will be given a total of 3 bonus levels each time they level up
- New Explorers Growth Support Event: Until June 19, newly created Explorers who reach a certain level will obtain a special Growth Support Box