Guild Season 7 Kicks Off In Albion Online, Features New Challenges, Castle Outposts, More
Albion's seventh Guild Season starts on Saturday, August 3. Numerous changes are coming with Season 7, including Guild Challenges, castle outposts, and more. This guild-wide version of the monthly Adventurer's Challenge allows all members to earn Season Points for their guild, even for non-combat activities. Add to that updates to the Crystal Realm system, consolidated attack times, and the new Castle Outposts, and this season is shaping up to be a big one!
New features in Season 7 include:
- Guild Challenges: guild members can now earn Challenge Points by gathering, killing creatures, fishing, and farming, which will provide Season Points to their guild
- Castle Outposts: these smaller versions of castles can be claimed by guilds for season points
- The number of Crystal Realm Tower Levels has been increased from 3 to 7 to improve matchmaking
- GvG attack times have been consolidated to make it harder for one team member to fight multiple GvGs in a day, and mercenaries are disabled for non-crystal GvGs
- Guild Season Rank brackets have been updated
For a full list of what's new in Season 7 check out the full patch notes here, or this forum post. For a quick summary, check out the Season 7 video, which covers the major changes arriving this season, you can watch it here:
Season 7's first Invasion Day starts on Saturday and the rest of the GvG season will run through Saturday, October 26th. Scoring for the new season begins August 4th, with a second Invasion Day on August 31st and a third Invasion Day and doubled point scoring on September 28th.